[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judging The German Shepherd Dog

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:45:08 -0800 (PST)

I went to two all breeds in Indiana last weekend. Neither judges did anything
that resembled a loose lead temperment test. They seemed to be in their own
little world. Dogs I bred (MeMe's brothers) won both days and I would never
show under either judge again. I felt like it was a crapshoot, not judging.   I
also think  that after judges reach a certain age, they need to be reevaluated
by AKC.
                            Ann
                                               www.geocities.com/edangsd
Robert Dir <dir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I ALWAYS read the standard and view the video