[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judging??

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: amidon481@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:31:33 -0500 (EST)

Barbara, in my opinion, you were always looking.  My bitch finished  the
Sat before the National and she was only 24  months old.  I did  not have a
handler for specials so I asked a talented jr. from Texas, Trevor  Golden, to
take her in. You arranged your groups to your liking, but you never  stopped
looking.  Pepper always did her best at the end and you always  caught it
and each time you moved her up at the last minute to the keeper  group.  She
kept making the cut at the last minute until at the very end,  she was the
last one cut for select.  Disappointed?? No, we were elated  that she showed
so well for Trevor and that at her maturity level (with little  coat) you
recognized her side gait and kept her to the end.
A thousand thank you's for a great job of putting up what you like, based
on your years of knowledge.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 1/5/2011 2:08:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
amidon481@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  had some handlers say to me they did not get a look..HUH isnt it
all about the  dogs???I have a father of a handler always upset because so and
so did not put  his daughter up..Again it has NOTHING to do about the
daughter as it is the  animal being judged..Friends should not put the Judge in
situation as  everyone has an opinion today mostly wrong..If you judge
enough most can tell  you are judging the dogs and not friends or
handlers..Being myself in the  breed quite awhile I know a lot of people so it
is hard not
giving someone you  know the points...Having a great day in beautiful Miami
about 72 degrees  Barbara  Amidon

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/