[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judges/CIVICS lesson LOL

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;helen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:22:14 +0000

Ah.... you may THINK you have one vote but our illustrious forefathers, in
their infinite wisdom, thought the masses weren't capable of making such a
momentous decision.........so, they created the electoral college - where one
vote is not necessarily 'one vote' and someone in their own 'infinite wisdom'
can change yours........... its happened before and WILL happen again!
Conspiracy theory in action! LOL
--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com