[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judges in the Show ring

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: mlgray@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:27:38 EST

Great Judges.  Wish the economy would let us come right now.   Instead we
are traveling to Midland Tex for 4 dinky all breed shows and I am  sending my
husband in the ring looking for Manny's last point.
He got 2 points  last weekend and Bob just had a ball - He had not  shown
for 20 years.  And then someone call and wanted to hire him to  campaign
their dog.  Icing on the cake.
Carol Moore

In a message dated 1/24/2010 9:25:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mlgray@xxxxxxxx writes:
closing  for the Santa Maria/San Luis Bay GSD Club shows that are being
held Feb. 13  & 14, 2010. Come spend the weekend with Rita Sandell and Michael
Cheeks,  not to mention the rest of us. Let me know if you still need a
premium  list.
Mike Gray

PS any of you that looked at that fleece jacket we  had in Ohio and wanted
one, we have  more.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org