[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judges?/ Re: AKC facts compared to our National

  • From: bedkar@xxxxx
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:51:52 -0400 (EDT)

WOW...kind of a sweeping generalization.  Just because one judge made a stupid
statement,
an AB BIS means nothing?  I wish I had 10 to 20 thousand to spend each month,
it sure wouldn't
be on advertising.  We managed 8 BIS without that kind of spending...and we
managed it with
a tough Herding Group and some of the TOP Dogs in the country in for BIS.  We
never flew anywhere
and we were not a syndicated group.  Our handler was well know to the GSD folk
but not to the
AB judges....Gee, maybe it was just a damn good dog.