[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judges?/ Re: AKC facts compared to our National

  • From: Kay Springer <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: janandmort@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:34:44 -0700

If the Board members had selected a site that was more inclusive to
all members, I am sure there would be more entries and more
attendance.  For people on the West Coast, it is too long a drive and
a very expensive trip.  To fly a dog  from SFO, it is close to $1000
round trip and only one airline, United, that will do it.  A central
location would have been more logical if the Club wanted to be
considerate of all members.
What happened to the Club wanting to be more inclusive?  Not so much
for the Centennial.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
  GCh. Rohan's Reward TC CGC HT RE CDX ORT-b CHIC ROM (pending)
"Strider" 80 BOBs # 5 & #6 GSD-  2009 BOB Eukanuba 2008 - BOS Eukanuba
2009
,,