[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judge not, lest ye be judged

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:13:46 EST

In a message dated 3/6/07 5:08:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does the  fact that one of our National judges in involved in all this Hunte
contraversey have any impact on how some of you are planning to enter the
National?

It shouldn't.  The decision should be made on the quality of the  judge, not
his character.  Or, is that too profound.

I had a dream where men were judged on the quality of their acts, not the
character of their lives.  Or, something like that.

If you don't like a judge that decked a handler, or purchased a German dog,
don't show under him.  If you don't like someone who sent a letter with our
President's name on it, misspelled, or who supports Mr. Hunte, don't show under
 him.   But, if you think that judge will do a great job, send in your
entry, pay your handler, condition your animals, and lose great amounts of
sleep
to show this year.

Is that not what we are talking about?

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)