[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judge not, lest ye be judged

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l),ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 03:58:08 +0000

Sorry Evan, I totally agree with Randy on this point, "If he has no character,
how can one trust his judging. If he plays games outside of the ring, he most
certainly will play games inside the ring."
Your comment, "Or, is that too profound" is very condescending. I don't believe
that you think that was as profound as you wanted it to be. We have many
discerning members on the list and more are speaking up. Now, getting to
Carmen, I recall that in some of your posts, you intimated that Carmen should
do the right thing and resign,and  that Carmen doesn't put the interest of the
club, before the interest of the AKC. If that is true, and we know it is, then
why should he be allowed to judge our National. Come on Evan, please! You make
it so hard to determine where you stand at times.

You said, the decision SHOULD be made "on the quality of the judge!" That has
diddidly squat to do with the quality of his judging. I would think that
everybody who voted for him thinks he is a good judge. It is the Man and how he
totally disregarded and disrespected the members of this club by his actions
and inactions. I think that those members who decide not to show under Carmen,
are sending a very loud and clear message. He was given all this time to come
forward and defend his actions. HE didn't take the opportunity to do it. If the
only consequence he will face, after all of this BS, is a poor entry count at
the National, then he should feel very lucky.  If he does get a chance, I hope
that Carmen does a good job and realizes that an asterisk may be all that he is
going to be recognized for
after this Hunte fiasco.

Evan, being as fair minded as you are, what other type of protest or action
would you suggest that these disenfranchised members take. Carmen's silence is
deafening and his alleged disregard for
presidential orders and official stationary leaves little room for any other
action don't you think. appears distance).

Randy, you are right!

Tony C
From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx

> In a message dated 3/6/2007 11:17:52 AM Central Standard Time,
> ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> It shouldn't. The decision should be made on the quality of the judge,
> not
> his character. Or, is that too profound.
>

> To profound for me. If he has no character, how can one trust his judging.
> If he plays games outside of the ring, he most certainly will play games
> inside the ring.
>
> Randy C.

AOL now offers free