[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judge Mr. JAMES White

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:45:46 -0800

any one who shows under a judge that they believe is incompetent or
crooked..Then shame on you....what ever you get is better than you
deserve...this is not to say that an incompetent judge can not improve...but
a crooked judge will always be a crooked judge...I  plan to attend these
Denver shows...I will not be showing anything, but even If I were, I would
not be entereing a dog on that Sunday........Ed Hill