[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jr. News and Views in Trouble

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx "@mxsf30.cluster1.charter.net
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:38:47 -0700

admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>You will note that there is a Junior Blog for Juniors
>
>The cost fromt he AKC, is not for a website, but rather for the
>complex tallying of juniors numbers absed upon their performances
>at shows
>
>To write such a program will cost LOTS of money, provided the
>AKC provides the figures to them

I think that anyone with a reasonably good brain could tabulate the
figures from the Awards Magazine.  They appear after every show where JS
is offered.
  When I see how much the AKC thinks the tabulations are worth, I feel
very underpaid. I have been tabulating for free for more than 30 years
<VBG>  I would be happy to assist in any way I can with the JS website.
Perhaps the juniors could access the old figures, and then we could
continue on with the new figures.  Doris Estabrook, ROM sires, and
tabulator extraordinaire