[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jr Brag - Duane Sibley

  • From: SamuriGS <samurigs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: samurigs@xxxxxxx, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, Judy Grumdahl <juel@xxxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, S Stockton <zederwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 04:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

Oops - also forgot to mention the judges:
  Monica Canestrini and Robert J Moore - both who were very complimentary of
both Duane and Jett.  Thank you!
SamuriGS <samurigs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    This past weekend in Corpus Christi we brought out Samuri's Jett Jackson -
litter brother to our newest Champion Samuri's Cody Banks.   He hasn't been
shown in a long time, so we had him entered in Bred By.  We brought him to
Corpus for the purpose of getting his co-owner together with a bright young
handler - Duane Sibley - to discuss possibly teaming the two up for shows this
year.

  Well - it was a small show so of course Jett won his class both days (only
one in the class ::smile::).  But that gave us the opportunity to let Duane
take him back in for winners each day.  The end result - Duane and Jett
received their 1st 2 points together showing that they are a winning pair!

  Duane has an awesome hand with the dogs - and is an awesome kids himself.  If
you guys find yourself at the Texas shows - keep an eye out on this young man -
he will really impress you!

  Jett is by GV Ch Marhaven's Colorguard out of Ch. Samuri's Catastrophe and is
owned by Shannon Brandt and Leon Bruner and will hopefully be handled
exclusively by Duane Sibley and Leon Bruner.

  Sandy Bruner
  Samuri Shepherds
  http://users.ev1.net/~SamuriGS