[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jon Gosselin gets rid of their dogs

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ohiogreys@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:50:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/09 8:38:10 AM, Ohiogreys@xxxxxxx writes:
> Thankfully the breeder took them back.
>
> Karen  Teplitzky
>

> I saw the episode when they picked out the puppies and Kate was the one who
grabbed two and said she had hers.  I felt so bad for those pups with all
those kids and their parents not educated in taking care of dogs. Kate needs
to do more growing up than her 8 kids, as soon as the puppies got home and
had an accident, that seemed to do it for her.   In her words 'they needed
trained'.   Duh.
Then came the episode when female had to have surgery to remove a toy she
ate and I knew they were destined to be abandoned.   As you said, thank
goodness the breeder took them back.   In my opinion this couple was bound to
fail, she, an overbearing righteous bitch and he, lacking a spine to be the man
in the family.   I don't watch it anymore because it is very apparent they
are exploiting the kids to support themselves. I think it's a big disaster
especially for the pups and their kids.
Regards,
Pat