[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Joke back-fired!

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:00:39 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

HaHa.....

That was our joke to you Ed. We love that you love Kobe. An update on Kobe -he
has obtained his CGC and TD. We are trying to live up to one of my favorite
person's theory  - Dick Whalen. He always said Titles on the front end were
good, but only if they had titles on the back end as well. Wise words from a
beloved man.

Kathy