[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Johnstown, Ohio.......Uh Oh!!!

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

Flame suit on...
I've have to say, this does not bother me greatly. Most of the surrounding
suburbs of Cleveland, Akron and other NE Ohio cities already have a restriction
on how many pets you can own.  Most is two; two dogs or two cats, or one of
each.   For me,  four is better than two.  And I can't blame them, because the
houses are so close together with not a lot of property.  The smell alone-- and
no matter how much you clean, four dogs on .14 acres of land is a bit much.  As
for dangerous dogs, perhaps there should be something about dangerous owners.

Denise W.
http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance
    *join my site ring*