[ SHOWGSD-L ] John We Knew Ye

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:10:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/05 11:14:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
This  morning I had a wonderful surprise in the mail. Margot DeHope sent me
wonderful picture of John and Reno on the couch.

We also got the same package. It reminded me of one night at a recent
national when John and I went out together for dinner. I remember the
restaurant,
it was a steak house where you got your steak at the counter, (not  fancy)  and
I remember the restaurant was in a circle that was also where  the show was.
I don't remember the city.

We talked about him stopping smoking, then went on to settle all the
problems of the world. That was the last time I spent any extended time with
John,
but he would often call late at night to just talk.

It was good to see the letters and that Margo was kind enough to respond to
our messages to her.

Life is short my friends, we don't want to have to talk about only  memories
of each other, but when we do, it is hopefully with fond thoughts, and  that
seems to be all we can strive for.

 Do well, and enjoy life, so that those who continue on when we are  gone,
can have pleasant memories as we do of John.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together