[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Joelle's site

  • From: "Evy @ Wyman Kennels" <wymankennel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:25:39 -0500

Email Tiff and Joanne and ask em.

Wyman Kennels
www.wymankennel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 7:17 pm
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V3 #162

showgsd-l Digest    Mon, 19 Jan 2009    Volume: 03  Issue: 162

In This Issue:
    #1: From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: MAJOR !!!
    #2: From: Ohairgsd@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Joelle's site
    #3: From: "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject:  MAJOR Brag !!!
    #4: From: "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    #5: From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Dave Fritsche
    #6: From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Review delay
    #7: From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Tacking
    #8: From: FARMILGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: whelping mats information
    #9: From: FARMILGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: correction        www.jbpet.com
    #10:    From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: RABIES REQUIREMENTS
    #11:    From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: GSDCA membership renewal problems anyone??
    #12:    From: "Liana New" <liananew@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Fun Weekend - New Champion :)
    #13:    From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Fwd: late stud dog brag

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:21:19 -0500
From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This weekend, at an all-breed in Maryland, my young Bailey son, Karizma's
Algeria, was awarded a 3-point major !  Definitely not owner-handled, "AJ" was
handled by THE pro - Leslie Dancosse !!!  Thank you to Leslie, and a BIG thank
you to Joan Segro who assisted Leslie, while Donna is in Aruba sunning and
funning !
Oh yes, my beautiful sable girl, CH Karizma's Copacabana, did get Best Opposite
on two days.  I forgot how beautiful she moves and is.

All-breed shows are SO interesting !

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Ohairgsd@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:35:46 EST

What happene
d to Joelles web site?

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:37:41 -0800

Saturday, at the Dog Fanciers of Oregon under judge Judith Goodin, my
Foxtrot's Wunderbar of Delray (aka Mojo) was WD and BOW for 3 points!! Also,
litter sister Foxtrot's Wake Robin of Delray (Robin) was RWB. These young 19
month old Bailey x Ch. Foxtort's Four Leaf Clover kids are turning out to be
a lot of fun to show! Mojo now has 11 points.

Thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts. Doin' the happy dance in
Corvallis, OR!!

Kathy Martin
Foxtrot German Shepherds
> POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:39:56 -0800

I knew I'd forget something (a big "something"!!)....both Mojo and Robin
were handled by the incomperable Julie Hamasaki. Thank you, Julie, for your
expertise and professionalism!!! You're a "jewel"!!

Kathy Martin
Foxtrot German Shepherds

> This weekend, at an all-breed in Maryland, my young Bailey son, Karizma's
> Algeria, was awarded a 3-point major !  Definitely not owner-handled, "AJ"
> was handled by THE pro - Leslie Dancosse !!!  Thank you to Leslie, and a
> BIG thank you to Joan Segro who assisted Leslie, while Donna is in Aruba
> sunning and funning !
> Oh yes, my beautiful sable girl, CH Karizma's Copacabana, did get Best
> Opposite on two days.  I forgot how beautiful she moves and is.
>
> All-breed shows are SO interesting !
>
> Iza Kabuska
> http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

> POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:55:11 EST

Dave please contact me, need some information...Thank you

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta
**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours
 in just 2 easy
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:01:08 EST

In a message dated 1/19/2009 1:01:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I just  got mine 10 minutes ago!! ; )

They're delivering mail today?  Or did Jim hide it and just now let  you see
it? <G>

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976
Signers of the Breeders Code
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:14:10 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>

When Tiger bloated (in front of me too), I rushed him in for surgery,
because I absolutely adored this dog.  I once told Fred Migliore that if I
could clone Tiger, I would do it in a heart beat.  I just didn't think any
dog could be better.  The operation went well, and he made it to live
another year or so.  But, the pain I saw in his eyes as he fought his way
through recovery had me realize I'd made a selfish mistake.  I should have
let him go... it was a stupid, stupid thing I did.... just for me.

Investigations of his sibblings showed that 2 other brothers bloated at the
same age and had died.  It was their time, genetically.. I think.

I have lots of pets here at Rockannand.  They are dogs/bitches of our
Geriatric Department that have earned money for me and therefore have earned
a life of luxury here to the end of their days.  That seems to be about 13
yrs. for most.  We do not discard our old dogs or girls after spaying,
place them in forever homes.  They are never separated from their pack.  But
 for sure, they have to have the genes.

Not everyone is going to raise the bar on the standard of dog they want to
produce.  But, if they do, they are also doing it for pet owners whose
hearts won't be broken in the long run.

Kate

rockannand.com

From: FARMILGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:23:37 EST

I found them at JBpets.com    1-800 526-0388
Item # 426-0102    48x48  or 48x60   $49.99   under whelping mats.  Fake
sheepskin.  They look  good. Will let you all know when they arrive. Thanks for
all the help
Doris

Chuck and  Doris Farrell
Farmil German  Shepherds
www.germanshepherdsct.com
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
From: FARMILGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:28:12 EST

Chuck and  Doris Farrell
Farmil German  Shep
herds
www.germanshepherdsct.com
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:59:16 -0500

Ohio is every 3 years
West Virginia is every 2 years.

LuAnn Kennedy

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:57:36 -0500

Is anyone else having any issues with their renewal? I renewed on Dec 13th and
got an email that stated that my membership had expired. I renewed online and
used a credit card which was easy enough to look right online to see that the
GSDCA got the $66.00.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
From: "Liana New" <liananew@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:07:11 -0600

We had a blast in Des Moines (Kelly, Liz, Maria and I).  "Timer" is now
Champion
Marquis' Showtime v Winwood :)
Timer finished on the first day which was nice (he needed a three point major
finish forever... guess it helps to get them finished when you enter them in a
show <G>).  Thank you for the nice compliments on Timer.  Fran Foster finished
him and Kelly Salava, his other awesome handler was there to watch as well as
Liz and Maria.

Gucci got a major reserve on Sunday :)  I think Liz told me that if one of
Oscar's fourteen qualifiers finish that it would complete the requirements for
his ROM.  It would be so cool if it was my little Gucci that did it.

Liz continued to receive compliments on how good she looks for her age - 40.
She still wants people to believe tha
t she's 34 but I accidently let the cat out
of the bag <G>.

We had a great time at the Fasano's, all of the puppies were adorable and they
had a blast as well.  Our little Oscar/Kida puppy Toby had a blast playing with
the other puppies... it was alot of FUN!  Thank you Frank and Kris for a
inviting us for a great time!  It was so nice of the Fasano's to treat little
Toby as one of their own (including a potty here and there from ??.....)

Good friends, puppies and beer .. who could ask for more?

Congratulations to them as well for getting the major on Sunday :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Liana New
Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.liananew.com