[ SHOWGSD-L ] Joanie

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:47:23 EDT

Joanie Ford...as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.She was
my Ideal ! Having met her with Lance and Lonnie so many years ago,so many kind
words ago.So many Nationals and had the pleasure of having her near us at
Oregon  after not seeing her for a few years.She remembered all our chats and
introduced  us to all her entourage !!! Everyone wanted to talk to her  and I
wondered  if she could even watch judging but she knew and never missed
anything.She loved  it .I  don't think she ever tired of talking  about our
great
breed,past and present.She will be at every National, in a breeze or a glint of

light,watching and educating all of us forever.....God needed our Angel.

Donna Jacot,ArDeJay