[ SHOWGSD-L ] Joan, Laura, Jeff....and Ed Hill!

  • From: "Peter Cacioppo" <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:44:30 -0700

Now that Joan F's email is talking nice maybe Laura T. and Jeff P's
computers with all their ?????s should talk to Joan's computer to see how it
is done.   Also, why can't Ed H. say to himself OK I will not read just post
once a week for 15 minutes...I know he wants to devote his time to teaching
the kids at his school at this time of year...but can't we read his stuff
just a little bit all during the year?    Plus....a reminder to send in your
order for the benefit tickets (see my paste right here, below...)...we have
some fun things for you to participate in at the benefit...

Peter Cacioppo
www.members.tripod.com/EagleGSD
Eagle Hill Vineyards and Winery, German Shepherds and Belted Galloway cattle

If it comes through as unreadable, it is also on The American German
Shepherd Dog Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Web site ( www.agsdcf.org ) and in particular this page on that web page:
 http://www.agsdcf.org/AGSDCF_benefit_tickets.pdf .
FOR 2007 BENEFIT TICKETS
2007 AGSDCF 20th Anniversary Benefit Friday, October 19, 2007 "The Ranch"
Loveland, Colorado Immediately following judging Questions regarding the
Foundation should be directed to Tish Walker at TISHW@xxxxxxxx
Complete and return with check.
MAIL ALL ORDERS TO: VAN A. DUKEMAN, AGSDCF Inc. Treasurer
1401 South River Oaks Drive, Mahomet, IL 61853
TICKETS: $60 (2 TICKETS) Make all checks payable to: AGSDCF INC.
CHECKS MUST ACCOMPANY ALL ORDERS
(All checks must be in US funds)
Please reserve 2 tickets @ $60 $60
Please reserve #_____ additional tickets @ $30 each $_____ I would like to
include a tax deductible gift. $_____ TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED $_____
NAME: ____________________________________________________
ADDRESS: _________________________________________________
Street City/Town State Zip
TELEPHONE #: ___________________________________________

Regards,
Peter Cacioppo, Board Director and Planned Giving Officer, The American
German Shepherd Dog Charitable Foundation, Inc.
( www.agsdcf.org ).

Here is some information from our web site:

A need for an independent organization was recognized and thanks to some
dedicated GSD enthusiasts since 1984 we now have The American German
Shepherd Dog Charitable Foundation, Inc., which allows tax deductible gifts
to be made for projects beneficial to the German Shepherd Dog. The
Foundation is an exempt organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the
Internal Revenue Code and is registered and files The State of Wisconsin's
Form 308, Charitable Organization Annual Report. Your help is needed now to
continue funding valuable research studies on various medical problems that
affect the German Shepherd Dog and other breeds (some research has also
helped human medical research at the same time).

It is acceptable to specify which condition your funds should be applied to.
Our goal is to reduce the incidents of and increase the education of
treatment of many types of medical conditions. The conditions that the
Foundation are interested in include: cardiac defects, esophageal defects,
pancreatic insufficiency, toxic gut syndrome, bloat, spinal
cord/degenerative myelopathy, hypothyroidism and others. We believe gene
research will be extremely rewarding in the years ahead.  Your help is
urgently needed now. Enter in the fight by contributing generously and
follow your initial gift by annual donations. Please show your support for
the goals of the Foundation and take pride in its charitable purposes.

We have directors who can discuss various ways to structure your charitable
gift to meet your needs. Information on bequests and wills is available on
the Contribution Page. Donations can be sent to the Foundation's Treasurer,
Mr.Van A. Dukeman, 1401 South River Oaks Drive, Mahomet, IL 61853,
#217-586-5039. The Foundation recognizes that charitable gifts can be
structured in many different ways and would like to talk to you or your
advisors on various possibilities; please call or email the Foundation's
Planned Giving Officer, Peter T. Cacioppo, 925-377-6416,
PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxx The Foundation's email address is
AGSDCF@xxxxxxxxxxx