[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jimmy's post

  • From: Trahanone@xxxxxxx
  • To: ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:15:21 EDT

THERE HAS BEEN ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THE SPECIFICS OF THIS AND IAM NOT
PRIVILEGED ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS.

ALL I WILL SAY AS ITS MY OPINION THAT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IT IS IMPORTANT TO
STAY OBJECTIVE.  I DONT SUPPORT ANY PERSON I SUPPORT FACTS.   SUPPORTING
FRIENDS
OF FRIENDS FOR THE SAKE OF IT AND AVOIDING FACTS IS NOT  SMART......NOT
SAYING THAT IS THE CASE.  JUST STAY OBJECTIVE AND LOOK HOW  THIS LOOKS. THE
SMELL
TEST WHICH IS ALL I KNOW OF DON'T SMELL REAL GOOD.

SCOTT

ps: OUR BOARD SEEMS TO BE DOING A GREAT JOB CORRECTING ITS ORIGINAL VOTING
AND I HAVE CONFIDENCE THEY WILL DO THE CORRECT THING FOR OUR  MEMBERSHIP.