[ SHOWGSD-L ] Jersey Shore Multiple/ Big Brags!

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:25:15 +0000 (UTC)

This has been the most incredible weekend of showing dogs.  We are proud to
announce that our girl is now GRAND CHAMPION AMBER'S MATERIAL GIRL V.CARMA at
the age of 20 months.  She finished today under Marjorie Tuff going Best of
Breed in the regular classes, Best of Breed Owner Handler, 1st in the Owner
Handler Herding Group and a second Owner Handler Best in Show at the Union
County KC in Freehold, NJ!  She was also pulled out in the regular group.
Also- Andrew won the Best Overall Owner Handled Dog for the entire Jersey
Shore Series. He won beautiful ribbons with a $400 check!  More highlights
from the past few days- Saturday- Select, BOB Owner Handler, 1st in Owner
Handler Herding Group and Owner Handler Best in Show!  Sunday- we went Best
of Breed regular classes (major show), Best of Breed Owner Handler, and 1st in
the Owner Handler Herding Group  Our Mira is now the #1 Owner Handled German
Shepherd in the country.  Mira's breeders are Barbara Amidon (co-owner) and
Carol Matheis.  Thank you to all the judges- Klaus Anselm, Mary Murphy-East,
Stephen Dainard, Pamela Bruce, Marjorie Tuff (mentioned above), David Haddock,
and Adrian Woodfork.  Andrew and I deeply appreciate all the wonderful
comments and crowd support for this special girl. Also- thank you to her
Grandmas Barbara, Carol, and Karin. Our special friends deserve kudos for
staying and clapping as well- Trish and Dean Wylie and Gloria and Bill
Sinclair.  This will be a Memorial Day we will never forget.  Andrew and Mira
are having a steak dinner.

Very Happy Owners- Dara and Andrew Conklin and Barbara Amidon

http://showgsd.org/mail.html