[ SHOWGSD-L ] Jerrwen's Georgiana (AKA Georgia) Brags

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:48:55 -0600

Guess what, our girl did it again.  She received 4 points this weekend
at our local all-breed show in Alamogordo, New Mexico.a big thank you to
judges Mr. Bianchi and Mrs. Hartinger.  Jerrwen's Georgiana is sired by
AOE Sel Exl Ch Utopia's Meet Joe Black HT TC ROM and is out of Sel Ch
Jerrwen's Malibu Breeze.  Georgia was bred by Wendie and Jerry Bobak.  A
huge thank you to her wonderful handler Sergio Espejo and his assistant
Nick.  They did an exceptional job showing her.  I would also like to
thank all the ringside support for our girl.there was lots.  Everyone
that sees her just loves her.  Georgia now has 13 points with both
majors.  It won't be long and we will have our 2d Champion.  Although,
it is a race between her and her half sister Jerrwen's Southern Belle
(AKA Belle)who is also sired by AOE Sel Exl Ch Utopia's Meet Joe Black
HT TC ROM and CH Jerrwen's Margarita.  We co-own Belle with Gloria Birch
and Cappy Pottle.  Belle has 6 points and only needs her majors to
finish.  Belle is being shown next and who knows what might happen.
They are both very beautiful girls and we could not have found two
better foundation bitches.  So thank you to Gloria Birch and Cappy
Pottle and Jerry and Wendie Bobak for entrusting these girls to us.

- Elaine George
Enchanted Vista, Home of:
Ch Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, Alkay's Black Velvet, Jerrwen's
Southern Belle, and Jerrwen's Georgiana HIC