[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jenna and the (poor) bunny

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, Larlotta@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Backhoedad47@xxxxxxx, DePahlD@xxxxxxx, Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, windyhillchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, beamer47@xxxxxxxxx, PuppyLuv@xxxxxxxxxxxx, NEEDFORSPEED1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, GSDLady28@xxxxxxx, memum@xxxxxxxxxxxx, paulroot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxx, Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx, RARipberger@xxxxxxx, Susan.Russo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lpschroth@xxxxxxxxx, Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:45:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/2007 1:43:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
What  would you all have done?
(OK Paul--I know you think I am a dummy and should  have let her eat it but
get nervous with them eating wild  critters.  You never know if there is
something bad that they  will catch.)

Dogs need to be wormed for tapes after eating a bunny.  I figure mine  don't
always come in and tell me when they've gotten one or found a nest, so  they
are wormed for tapes several x per year.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds