[ SHOWGSD-L ] January Florida shows

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:19:31 -0500

In my posts of trying to get the word out on our entries and info, I forgot to
mention something important to us......we feel honored to have Bob Linsey
videoing our circuit and now that he's coming we know we are on the map !!!!
:o)
Not only are we going to have a super circuit but documentation of it by our
favorite video guy (and his sweetheart wife Sandy!)
Lets support Bob and keep him coming South in the winter by purchasing his
videos !!!   Thanks Amy
AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com