[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: January Florida Specialty Circuit schedule

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:02:57 -0800 (PST)

So glad you will be there!!!!!  Remember, I will have premium lists for the
February Ft Lauderdale shows.  You will be most welcome to enter on the spot, I
will have envelopes to put your entries in!!!!
  sheila
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Here is the schedule for the entire circuit:
**Thursday Jan. 4, 07 judge Tom McPheron
Orlando GSDC judging starts at 9:00 am
14 dogs-23 bitches (4-1) B.O.B.
**Friday Jan. 5, 07 GSDCA Temperament Test
entries taken at the testing site
9:00 am to 4:00 pm same site as all the shows
**Saturday Jan 6, 07 AM show judge:Dick Jones
Orlando GSDC judging starts at 8:00 am
27 dogs-36 bitches (4-1) B.O.B.
**Saturday Jan 6, 07 PM show
judge: Marion Lawrence
Treasure Coast GSDC judging starts at 2:00 pm
25 dogs-37 bitches (4-2) B.O.B.
**Sunday Jan 7, 07 AM show
judge: Gary Szymschak judging starts at 9:00am
North Florida GSDC
25 dogs-32 bitches (2-2) B.O.B.
**Sunday Jan 7, 07 PM show
judge: Fred Migliore judging starts at 2:00pm
Treasure Coast GSDC
30 dogs-40 bitches (3-2) B.O.B.
**Monday Jan 8, 07 judge: Randy Chesnut
North Florida GSDC
16 dogs-27 bitches (2-1) B.O.B.

all shows & Temp Test held at:
Trotters Park
2701 Lee Rd.
Orlando, Fl.
directions: I-4 to Lee Rd. and West to Park, just before HWY 441 on North Side
of the Street.

**The Yergins will have their trailor set up for food and drinks throughout the
shows all days.

Friday at 6:00 pm we will have a hospitality night in a meeting room of the
motel
Free Pizza, snacks, desserts and drinks.......please join us for the fun! Amy
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com