[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: January Florida GSD circuit schedule corrected

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:51:03 -0500

Thank you Helen.............it is a labor of Love indeed.
My passion is to see our clubs down here survive through the tough times. We
feel we have been blessed having so many people and handlers come down here for
this circuit. We plan to show our appreciation and celebrate our good fortune
by showing everyone a great time win lose or draw at the shows :o)
We owe a huge thank you to those that are supporting our shows................i
am so excited about this circuit and we will continue to make it better with
each and every year.
It will definitely be a circuit not to be missed.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com