[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jan's post

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:55:49 -0500

I agree with Jan--I will take back any dog or puppy I sell, returning money OR
offering a replacement--whatever the person wants.  This is the way a good
reputation is made and kept.
Penny in NYS
Subject: Al and Ande

I am so sorry to see all of the nasty emails that are going back and forth
through the list. I am not at all interested in becoming a part of the
nastiness.So you can keep reading!

Al Pumariega purchased a young dog from Gwen Foster and me almost 2 years
ago. He took the potential of this dog and has fulfilled it. I would vouch for
Al as a super buyer and owner for anyone's dog.He has finished this boy, Ch
Braelochspruce Andes Mint OFA, and has provided such a wonderful home for him.
Ande is loved, happy, and so well cared for by Al and his family.

Although I cannot attest to the puppy that is now in question I can not
begin to believe that Al would ever  do anything but his very best for this
puppy
or any other.  He loves his dogs and has welcomed them into his  beautiful
home and family.

Please let's not attack anyone.  When we do have disagreements, deal  with
each other  privately.

My only input on this particular problem is that I know Al to be a man of
integrity with a deep caring for his  dogs.  He loves his GSDs  deeply.

As for me, I will always guarantee any dog I sell by my willingness to  take
them back under any circumstances. I will return the money or offer a new
puppy as the person requests. Our dogs deserve this. We want to deal with
honesty and confidence so that others can respect us and we can respect
ourselves.

Enough from me.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Jan