[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jane's driving

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:27:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2007 10:25:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jkerner@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Well,folks........
Peggy isn't my "A" list of driving  companions any time soon either.

Even in Wisconsin, I haven't  driven through cow manure.

OK.........Down a  hill across a  hay field, and into the brook on my way to
Rinke's house.........OK,  maybe.......

But never through cow manure in the  moors.

You know I am always up to a challenge....the temptation to fly  up and drive
with Jane for the experience is very very tempting!
LOL
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC  of Beaumont, Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of  professionals built the  Titanic"