[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jan. Review

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:21:13 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2005 6:37:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Peggygsd@xxxxxxx writes:
think  the ads in the Review are cheap.  If you can't afford $125, but can
afford hundreds of dollars for handlers, motels, traveling, then that
doesn't
make sense.  I think we should support our Review like we did  when it was a
little magazine.  I couldn't wait to pick it up to see  all the dogs,
upcoming
litters, etc.
All these winning dogs and litters  and what stud dogs are producing should
be
advertised in the Review.
Peggy
  it is not so much the $125 as it is everything is old news by the  time we
get the review.  There has to be a way to make it more  timely-  My goodness
with the list we know who wins at a show before they  even leave the show.

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex

http://danann.netfirms.com