[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jan. Review

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sherry Nolan" <willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:34:57 -0800

A big reason is MONEY..while the review ad costs haven't changed for as far
back as I can remember...entries have increased, handlers have increased,
travel to and from shows has increased, hotels have increased ,dog food has
increased, vet care has increased, now while some of us have had increases
in
our pay we have read on here how many others are now on fixed incomes..and
we are NOT getting new people involved. The Review IS  a history of our
breed
that is going to disappear...we need to work together in a POSITIVE manner
to keep this from happening. Websites are great but not everyone has a
computer
and they are not forever records of the great dogs of our breed.
There is an answer we just need to find it!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI