[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jackie Short's e-mail

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:53:22 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2009 10:24:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm a mail carrier...I'm ashamed to admit it, but German  Shepherds are one
of the worst breeds causing problems on the  routes.  Do I blame the dogs??
 Usually no.  Their bad  reputation comes from ignorant, irresponsible
owners

Singing my song......there is NEVER a  dog problem, but we have a lot of
owner problems.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark