[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jackie Short's e-mail

  • From: Jackie Short <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:25:46 -0600

*But, I do not think that a German Shepherd is the dog for everyone
*No, it is not.  And it should not be made to be the breed that fits
everybody.  That is part of the beauty of the breed.  If people want a GSD,
they need to be willing to change to fit the needs of the breed, we should
not breed down so anybody can have one.  It is a great disservice to all
involved.
--
Jackie