[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jackie Short's e-mail

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:23:59 -0800 (PST)

I know why I have Shepherds.  But, I do not think that a German Shepherd is the
dog for everyone.  I don't think the average Jo does enough research to be
prepared for having one as a pet.  I'm a mail carrier...I'm ashamed to admit
it, but German Shepherds are one of the worst breeds causing problems on the
routes.  Do I blame the dogs??  Usually no.  Their bad reputation comes from
ignorant, irresponsible owners.

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c