[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jackie Short's e-mail

  • From: Jackie Short <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:21:53 -0600

I really don't think a separate e-mail to disagree with me is necessary.  I
never said you had to agree with me.  I never said anything about competing
with "who has the most drive" either...that makes no sense (there are
varying amounts of drive in every litter).
A dog with drive is not less inclined to be friendly in any case
--
Jackie