[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HEARD IT ALL

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:45:30 -0500

These new laws will effect us all.? However, I am not willing to pay a sales
tax on vet care just because it brings in more revenue.? This will not prevent
the legislators from drafting new laws.? It will only show that we are willing
to do whatever it takes for our pets.? They don't care that the outcome will
cause more pets to go to shelters because of this Bill.? They don't care about
the emotional aspect of euthanizing your dog because you can't afford the
additional tax on top of the price of saving his life.? They don't care about
anything except the almighty dollar.? They will use our love for our pets to
extort us and make?us pay for having them in our lives.? I am sorry,?but I
do?NOT see this as a good thing for pet owners.? If they?want to raise taxes on
alcohol and smokes, so be it.? These are human vices that lead to the greater
health care issues and money spent to provide health care.? Much?of which is
never recovered by the Government.? Tax what causes the prob
 lems.? Don't create problems!? JMHO
Laura?

  From: grnram415@xxxxxxx To: wynsum@xxxxxxx ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Well, better that than the sales tax being proposed for veterinary care in
CA.? Neither are right but
  since I am more effected by the vet thing, my fight will go there first.?
JMHO
Laura