[ SHOWGSD-L ] JUST IN - animal legislation on the Internet...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:49:08 -0500

February 27, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ANIMAL TALK NATURALLY -- BUILDING A BRIDGE OF HOPE

Animal Talk Naturally invites Internet users around the world to join in
for a LIVE Special Edition Show -- online -- Friday, March 2, 2007
at 2:30 pm EST.

With so many anti-pet owner, anti-breeder, anti-animal laws coming into
the legislative sessions nationwide in the USA -- (and many of
them getting passed in cities such as Albuquerque, NM and Louisville,
KY) -- We want to share with the nation and the world the true agenda
behind these laws and offer A BRIDGE OF HOPE to everyone who loves,
cares and provides generously for their animals.

Our special friend, author/artist Ron Hevener of Pennsylvania -
(www.RonHevener.com), will be one of our guest speakers for this
Special Edition show to share what is taking place in his state and also
offer suggestions on a course of action for us all. We also have
another guest who will be present but his identity will remain a mystery
until the show.

We invite our audience to come and participate live and share their
concerns and solutions as well. We want our legislators to know that,
united together as the voice for our animals, we are not the abusers and
exploiters that the AR would have them believe.

TO PARTICIPATE LIVE: Go to http://www.holistic-pet-audio.com
<http://www.holistic-pet-audio.com/>  Click on the link that says
"Install Plugin" (the install wizard will
install it) then come back to http://www.holistic-pet-audio.com,
<http://www.holistic-pet-audio.com,/> log in and join us! If you have
already downloaded the plug-in, just go
to the page and sign in.

If you miss the show, we invite you listen to it streamed online or
download it to your computer, mp3 player, iPod, or CD by going to
Animal Talk Naturally! so you can listen at your leisure. The recorded
version of this show will be ready to listen to on Sunday March 4th.

We look forward to hearing you there!

Kim Bloomer & Jeannie Thomason
http://www.animaltalknaturally.com <http://www.animaltalknaturally.com/>
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info%40animaltalknaturally.com>