[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JURY DUTY

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:30:31 +0000

Call them and tell them you have had a vacation planned for months for that
time.  They will usually post pone it once for you.  If they say no go and just
answer the questions right if you know what I mean and they will send you home.
 Been there done that.  The last time I went they did not even call my number.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises,  Tortoise Rescue

From: <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>