[ SHOWGSD-L ] JUDGE CHANGE BC SPECIALTIES

  • From: "Fonseca" <fonsecagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:07:41 -0700

Message from Jodi Belanger, President, British Columbia G.S.D.C. Inc.

(Permission to cross-post to other GSD Lists)

* We regret to inform you Pamela ODell is unable to judge our Specialty Show
on Saturday, July 27th, 2013.  Our club failed to provide Ms. ODell with the
the correct date in writing, and therefore we take 100 percent ownership of
this misunderstanding.  We apologize to Mr. ODell and we will do all
possible to secure her services for our show next year.

* Our Club is pleased to announce another Wild West Coast Judge, Jack
Kilgour has accepted the assignment to judge.  This sort of messes a bit
with our 5 Women theme, and he has declined to even entertain the suggestion
of judging in drag.  He did made some reference to bringing along a fishing
net (or maybe he said, *wearing something made of fishnet*) as a gesture of
solidarity with this otherwise all-woman panel.

The British Columbia German Shepherd Dog Club, The Northern Lights (Prairie
Region) German Shepherd Dog Club and the G.S.D.C. of Canada have all come
together for one incredible July dog show weekend to bring you:

What * The Wild-West Coast Weekend of Judging
When * July 26th, 27th and July 28th, 2013
Where * One Location - Surrey BC (half hour drive from Bellingham, WA or
Vancouver, BC)
Entries Close * Wednesday July 10th at noon

<http://www.canuckdogs.com/upload/DogShowDocs/032c4367-c3e9-11e2-b668-00c5d9
f02afc.pdf>
http://www.canuckdogs.com/upload/DogShowDocs/032c4367-c3e9-11e2-b668-00c5d9f
02afc.pdf

More Shows * Same Location *

4 All-breed Shows (Pacific Kennel Club July 25th to July 28th)
Entries Close * Thursday, July 4th at noon.   **PLEASE NOTE the earlier
Closing Date
 <http://www.goto-enter.com/pdf/pkc1307pl.pdf>
http://www.goto-enter.com/pdf/pkc1307pl.pdf

Special Events * Specialty Show Ringside Mentoring and the Let Them Stand
Loose Seminar- July 27th
(For All-Breed Judges, German Shepherd Dog Fanciers and all of our Junior
Handlers)
Registration and Cost * In advance, and there is NO Fee. Please see this
G.S.D.C. of Canada link below for details

* We are working on securing another  mentor or two and this page will be
updated soon.
 <http://gsdcc.homestead.com/educationseminar.html>
http://gsdcc.homestead.com/educationseminar.html

Wild West Coast Women Hospitality Night * Friday Evening, July 26th (we've
decided to allow men to attend).
Hosted by The Northern Lights (Prairie Region) G.S.D.C. whose members are
travelling here from Edmonton.
Their only rule  *You leave when they say this party is over.
*Disclaimer* In past years these hospitality nights have included some
beautiful, early-sunrise moments. Waffles anyone?
To be held at the show grounds, at Sharon and Stuart Birchs Motorhome site.
Every German Shepherd Dog fancier is invited. There will be plenty of food
and refreshments. Please bring any spirits you may want to consume. Please
Email Sharon Birch if you have any questions or suggestions.
 <mailto:sbirch%40edalegsd.com> mailto:sbirch%40edalegsd.com

Wild West Coast Woman no.1  Debra Kaser Freidberg, Mariner German Shepherd
Dogs, Quail Valley, California
(Friday Futurity/Maturity * Midwest Region)
Wild West Coast Woman  no.2 - Kay Reamensnyder, Bedkar German Shepherd Dogs,
Ridgeview, Washington
(Friday Specialty Show * British Columbia G.S.D.C.)
Wild West Coast Woman no.3 - Lorry Bellah, Lenlor German Shepherd Dogs,
Enumclaw, Washington
(Saturday Futurity/Maturity  * Western Region)
Wild West Coast Man no. 1  Jack Kilgour, Kijoda German Shepherd Dogs,
Vancouver, British Columbia
(Saturday Specialty Show * British Columbia G.S.D.C.)
Wild West Coast Woman no.4  Roberta Kindy, Rohan German Shepherd Dogs,
Everta, California
(Sunday Specialty Show * G.S.D.C. of Canada Regional Specialty)

***DISCLAIMER  These Wild Women and Jack  (ah, sorry, we mean Wild West
Coast Judges) are listed in order of appearance, and therefore the above in
no way reflects any official or implied ranking.

**The 2 Futurity Maturity shows held in the same city is a one-time,
G.S.D.C. of Canada approved venture.

Can not attend but would like to help? Here's a few ways you can.

1) PLEASE forward this email to any and all German Shepherd Dog Fancier.

2) Please Email Daniella Rogina  <mailto:dtrogina@xxxxxxxx>
dtrogina@xxxxxxxx to ask how you can send us a Trophy Donation.

We could really use the support. We hope to see you up here next month.