[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JUDG abbreviation???

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:35:25 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all who responded.  That's curious since EXCU is listed in the Legend
for dogs that have been excused.  Oh, well, since he wasn't my dog, I guess I
won't know what he  was excused for.  Just curious about what it meant.

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

Home of:
*Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD, (Callie),
High Scoring Breed Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty Show,
*RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in her own mind,
*RiverRock's Heart of the Matter (Luke, co-owned with Martha Simonett) to debut
in FL, and
*Kenlyn's Nikita (co-owned with Kent Boyles), the new puppy!

From: "Zoa Rockenstein" <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>

>I was looking at some results on the AKC page, and a dog had JUDG in front
>of his name in the space where a placement, or other abbreviations that
>make sense, would be. JUDG is not listed in the Legend of abbreviations.
>Can someone please tell me what it means? Thanks.
> Zoa

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.