[ SHOWGSD-L ] JRs do what you want

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:51:52 EDT

Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
Along  with handling ability, I want to see kids with great, enthusiastic
attitude....no pouting, no jockeying for position, no cutesy  stuff.

I always agree with Jamie. But, I guess I missed this memo from the  AKC on
judging Juniors.

This is my point. I want to see control.  I want to see talent, I want  to
see enthusiasm, and I want to see ability.  Who is right?  The AKC  gives us no
guidelines, and so every judge of Juniors gets to make up their own  standard.
 I never cared for that. Maybe because I spend my life trying to  fit
everything into the law, and do what is required under the law.

There  is no law for Juniors.  Except for their age.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Read reviews on AOL Autos.