[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JRs Judge change at Nationals

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:08:40 -0400

Good evening listers,

I'm the elected judge for bitches at the US National. Normally I should
judge junior showmanship and I would love to judge Junior but AKC doesn't
accept that I judge junior in USA. I'm a CKC approved judge (0363) and a AKC
visiting judge (6706). There is no license for judging junior in Canada and
AKC will not give me approval for a non approval class in Canada.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but not judging Junior at the USA National
is not my choice but AKC choice.

Thanks for listening.

Michel Chaloux
Bitches judge