[ SHOWGSD-L ] JOIN THE BANDWAGON URGING IRS TO AUDIT THE HSUS

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist LIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:37:09 -0800

JOIN THE BANDWAGON URGING IRS TO AUDIT THE HSUS
Posted by: "FRANK LOSEY"f.losey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 am (PST)

JOIN THE BANDWAGON URGING IRS TO AUDIT HSUS
It?  ?²s not too late to jump on the BANDWAGON and write and ask the
IRS to audit and investigate the alleged excessive and under-reported
?  ?³Lobbying Activities?  ?´ of the HSUS. The ground swell of ?
?³Requests to the IRS?  ?´ is rapidly growing, and the more letters
that the IRS receives, the greater will be the pressure for an audit.
The IRS has already received hundreds of letters, most of which were
sent by Certified Mail, from concerned individuals who live in 31
different states - - that?  ?²s right . . . 31 different states!!!
Each day, the numbers have increased, and are expected to increase
throughout the next week.
Since the first few hundred letters to the IRS included the 14-Page
Overview Summary, it is not necessary to include the Summary anymore.
All that is needed is to send a shorter version letter to the IRS such
as:
Internal Revenue Service
(NO STREET ADDRESS IS NEEDED)
Fresno, CA 93888

Dear IRS Tax Fraud Investigator:

I respectfully ask that the IRS audit and investigate the alleged
excessive and under-reported ?  ?³Lobbying Activities?  ?´ of the
HSUS. (If you wish, you may add the sentence: ?  ?³Please keep my
identity confidential.?  ?´)
Sincerely,
Your Name and Address
1. Ideally, send the letter by certified mail - - you do not need to
ask for a return receipt.
2. If you send your letter by certified mail, I would appreciate if
you would send me a copy of the green and white certified mail receipt
either by E-Mail (f.losey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) or by snail mail (Frank
Losey, 2029 Tampa Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566).
3. If you can?  ?²t scan or copy the receipt, just send me the 20
digit tracking number on the left side of the certified mail receipt
and I can download confirmation of delivery. (Copies of the certified
mail receipts and tracking number confirmations will enhance the
follow-up actions in Washington DC.)

Even if you don?  ?²t send a letter by certified mail, send a letter,
and encourage your friends to do the same. NUMBERS DO MATTER, AND
THOUSANDS OF LETTERS FROM ALL OVER THE U.S. WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
Frank