[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JOAN FORD

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: rmvw1@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:44:12 EST

In a message dated 3/9/2005 6:42:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, rmvw1@xxxxxxxx
writes:
> I spoke to Fran last evening.
> Joan cannot be operated on due to involved arteries or blood clots.
> She will start a new round of chemo, and is through with the radiation
> treatment.
> Her present quality of life was given at 2 years.
> Fran stated she is holding up well and is a strong lady.
> Amen to that.

I spoke to Mrs Ford yesterday too.. what a strong lady.. and SO BRAVE... when
she was sharing her possible outcome, i was like getting all choked up,  not
letting her hear me and she was just "as a matter of factly" and again sooooo
brave!!!!

they are going to do a body scan i think tomorow, right?  to make sure the
cancer isnt anywhere else...

Mrs Ford (she tries to get me to call her Joan but i cant do it, i wasnt
raised that way)  has got to be THE nicest, most GENUINE kind friend in the
breed...  i will NEVER forget the time i met her and how sincere and  honest
she was
with me... she was sooo excited to see pics of Jag at the NH show when
digital was just surfacing.. i would run show her the pic.. run back and take
another.. she was soo supportive of this,  as was Kathy Casteel, the judge..
Mrs
Ford is  just a classy classy lady and soooooo brilliant with this breed!!!!  i
just ADORE HER!!!
I told her of plans i have for her in August for incentive to get well!!!!!
so with that and lots of prayers....we might just get her back here!!!

PS... She has a goal to get to the futurities... so keep the prayers going!!

Dawnmarie