[ SHOWGSD-L ] JAMIROQUAI BRAGS NE Futurity & Major Brags !!!

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:06:54 EDT

Friday under Kathy Potter at the No NJ specialty our boy "Amyr's Naugatuck of
Witmer" was awarded a 4pt mjr & BOW.. This is Tucker's 2nd mjr in limited
showing. He now has 9pts!! Tucker was our Mid A BOS Futurity male winner last
year, under Cappy... Tucker is owned, and bred by Gail Shaheen, and myself. My
baby girl, "Jantar's China Lake of Witmer" was then awarded the Mjr Res..China
is owned with Betty Ashdown, Tina Bogdanich, and Donna Calabrese. Trained, and
conditioned by Donna..  Tucker was handled by Leslie, and China by Lenny
Brown..    Thank You  Kathy !!
 Sat Under Ken Rayner at the GSDC of Long Island, China received her second
mjr for 5pts !! She also was BOW & BOS...This time handled by Leslie  Thank You
 Ken..

Mon  NE Futurity Under Bob Grady  "Witmer's Angelina of Vanderwerth" was Best
Futurity Bitch & BO Futurity from the teenage class. A big Thank You to
Leslie for working so hard to get this girl to show beautiful for her futurity.
First two days were ring training.. She didn't want to stand still, and
preferred
galloping.... By Mon she was doing it right.. Then in the maturity CHYNA  won
the JR Maturity class, and went on to BEST IN MATURITY.. She was handled by
Lenny, who did an awesome job !  A Huge Thank You to Bob Grady for appreciating
these girls for their beautiful type, and sidegait...Thank You to my good
friends who are  my co owners, and handlers for their hard work, and
dedication..
 Jamiroquai had other class winners, and placings, I'll let their owners do
the bragging !!   Thank you to their owners/breeders for showing their lovely
progeny... Susie

www.geocities.com/witmergsd
To be Up Dated Soon