[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: J Whitlock, M Vick, Peggy M ,Steve M

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:50:32 EDT

Sorry again, Ed...your first sentence is an emotional outburst and anytime,
 you use emotion to argue you will always lose the argument, simply because
you  loose sight of the original comment in this case (MHO).    I  refuse
to shoulder the burden of the thousands of innocent people who have  lost
their lives to drunk drivers....I was not doing the drunk driving!   You missed
my point!....there is stupidity!...drivers who drive while
intoxicated...and they should get the proverbial book thrown at them...I never
said they
should be excused or not made to bear the consequences of their
stupidity...then there is intentional cruelty....need I name names...there  is
a wide
chasm of difference...that is my opinion....I will agree to disagree  with
you!..and to all a good night!...Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC; Our  future: Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle; Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis.

In a message dated 7/16/2009 8:55:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Your post and the sentiment behind it is exactly why  thousands of Innocent
Americans lose their life EVERY DAY. to drunk  drivers!....the poor drunk
driver didn't mean to kill any one....listen  and read carefully....if you
take a mind altering substance and then you  get into a 5,000 pound car
capable of traveling at speeds of 90 miles  per hour and you KILL SOME ONE! you
are far worse than any one fighting  dogs, I have lost relatives to drunk
drivers, but even had I not, my  attitude would be the same...if you drink or
take drugs...fine, walk,  take the bus , or call a cab...NO EXCUSES!....now if
I had the power to  end drunk driving deaths in exchange for legalizing dog
fights, my dogs  would be in a fight TONIGHT!.....now to get a bit more
real I do  have a very workable solution to drunk drivers , but the politicians
are  too busy partying with their girlfriends to pass laws to deal with
this  very fixable problem....Edwin Bernard Hill.