[ SHOWGSD-L ] J Whitlock, M Vick, Peggy M ,Steve M

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:17:51 -0700 (PDT)

A couple of years ago when the Michael Vick story broke Peggy M. on the list
referred us to an article written by Jason Whitlock about blacks in the "hood"
and fighting dogs, the article in MY OPINION was flawed with generalizations,
stereotypes and other falsehoods...needless to say I responded back to the list
in my own unique style...lol...well Mr Whitlock is at it again...as many know
Steve McNair ( former great NFL quarterback) was killed by his girlfriend for
what ever reason and then she took her own life as well....Mr Whitlock says
that pro athletes should not be married because of the temptation of
women?...how ridiculous is that...(so I wonder does he mean that no one should
run for Governor either..lol)....being married is not easy, I'm not so great at
it myself, but I keep trying...lol...its a free country but Jason Whitlock
needs to keep his comments on sports and leave the complications of the "human
condition" to experts like Doc Zoe!
 and me.....lol....FB