[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ivermectin

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:00:52 -0700

As to my usual caveat.... if they can think of a way, they are thinking of it.
unfortunately.  I think of the (expletive) vet who turned in her client because
she thought it should have been killed because it was old and ill, and they
took the dog home to die in their arms..... their choice.

Stormy

On Oct 27, 2012, at 6:09 PM, SolanaGSD wrote:

Is there a LAW that says we have to give heartworm preventative?

Deborah Gebhard, Michigan
Solana Shepherds
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ChHaley