[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I've Fenced My Yard....Now Help

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:20:20 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/2005 9:45:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  have a dog with epilepsy and when we were still in the diagnosis stage
every Vet we saw asked about lawn products.  Some of these  chemicals can cause
seizures in animals.
Dee  Lauffer

Not only epilespsy Dee and the list - I had a dog a several years  back that
was extremely allergic to what was listed as "ground toxins"  which included
all weed sprays.  All she had to do was to inhale any  of it while it was being
sprayed and it literally burned her nostrils and  lung tissue.   Had to be on
the alert all the time for neighbors  and their sprayers, professional lawn
spraying people.  Would only  take her out to go to the bathroom quick and back
in for 48 hours after  someone had sprayed.  Was a nightmare!!  The harsh
Canadian  winters were her only salvation.

Trillia  German  Shepherds