[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's time to start planning for the Pity Party!!

  • From: <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:40:22 -0700

Oh, last years Pity Party was the BEST! I'm going to miss it this year. I am
going to be at the National "in person".
I hope when I return I can catch up on all of the "pity partier's" in the
list archives.
All of you just kept the rest of us at home at out computers and having a
"ball!"
And we were updated with Evan's blog.
Been there, got the T-shirt. I wonder if I should wear it at the National??
That was the best National I NEVER  attended, thanks to all the Pity Party
group!
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.