[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's official brag

  • From: "Terry Reed" <terryr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:07:00 -0500

I decided to make my brags when I had a good bunch of them so I didn't bore
people over and over... haha.
They all have to do with my girl Keyoty or should I say our girl as she is
co-owned with Wendy Luba, Abbey Hathaway and my dearly missed friend Lori
Hathaway.  I am so pleased to announce that the certificated has arrived and
that Keyoty has earned her Rally Novice title.  I guess that now makes her,
Ch. Touchstone's Outa' My Way RN TC HIC.  She earned her last leg for her
rally title at the national in the cold.  I literally had her out with me
all day on Thursday walking her to get her wound down enough to do the
rally... the cold energizes her!
Then on Friday, still with plenty of energy, she was in the Veteran Bitch
class 7-9 and placed 3rd in a very beautiful group of bitches handled
wonderfully by Abbey.
She is my first Dual title holder and I am so proud of her.
Keyoty's birthday is in Dec. she will be 8 then.  You never know if this
will be the last brag as they get older, but if it is I could not ask for
more from my one puppy litter than what she gives me.  Thank you to Wendy
who saw more in her as a little one than I did and picked such an
appropriate name.  Keyoty's sire Stonewall's Wave of Excitement and her dam
is my girl Touchstone's Elusive Dream ROM.  My Elusive Dream produced my
dream come true!
Terry
Touchstone German Shepherds
www.touchstonegsd.esmartweb.com