[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's official

  • From: Candy Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: S howlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:59:04 -0400 (EDT)

I just received my official letter from Helen Franklin. It is now:
AOE Sel.Ex. BIM GCH. Candia's Yada Yada Yada, RN TC
&
AOE Sel.Ex.2012 FV Ch. Laslar-Candia's Black Bart RN TC
Yada is bred by me and co-owned with her fabulous handler and my friend, Nancy
Godek-McDonald. Before I go on I need to say it has taken a village to get
these two dogs where they are today. Nancy's wonderful handling and continual
help. She's always willing to share a room with us girls to keep expenses down,
help with grooming, setting the canopy up, riding in odd places in my van, etc.
Also, I must thank my two best friends, Connie Malo and Char Wilson. These two
are always helping with bathing, grooming, hauling, sharing expenses, scooping
poop and more. Bart is co-owned with Char Wilson and Dave Lasater. Yada is
sired by Sel.Ex.Ch. Laslar's League of His Own of Somerset Rose out of Candia's
Miss Devine Ya-Ya ROM. Bart is sired by Ch. Candia's On Any Sunday out of
Sel.Ex.Hickoryhills Magic Marker and bred by Tedi & Evan Ginsburg and Dave
Lasater. I am so humbled by this great honor.

--
Candy Zumwalt
www.candiasgsd.net